Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Working late

For the first time in months, I am sitting here in the office till late. Work is finally complete and up to date, but I have to wait for Weasel to pick me up. Why, you ask? Two reasons, actually three.
1. Ferdi is getting pissed at his law party (though I don't know just how pissed law students can get. Most, according to Ferdi, seem to be a drag).
2. My alternative lift, is at home sick, nursing an outbreak in her household.
3. Weasel works in Sandton, so to avoid traffic, he is leaving his office at 6.

So here I sit. And I sit. To pass the time I am writing nonsense, and loading more songs on my I-pod. Though I just realised that I have already downloaded most of the CDs that I brought with today. You dont have to say it, I know I am a dumbass.

The office is dead quiet. Im starting to hear strange noises. Besides me, there are only two other sad people working tonight. One is a single gal who tries to impress the boss by working late every night (even though her boss is long gone and thus cannot witness this amazing commitment) and the other is a man trying to avoid his boring marriage. How sad. At least I am here cause I have no choice, and I dont do it often.

I dont know what else to do now. Still have about an hour to go. JNF is quiet, the office is scary, maybe I should play a game. Yeah, that's what I will do. Cheerio!

4 comments:

CaZ said...

Ah, thanks. Been doing too much of that lately!!

Anonymous said...

Hoe you didnt die of boredom

Anonymous said...

ooops meant hope not hoe, hehehehe

CaZ said...

HAHA!!!

At least I can see the funny side of that first comment, heh heh.

And I wasn't as bored as I thought I'd be, time went quite fast in the end. Though I was exhausted when I got home!