Tuesday, October 10, 2006

When you should pray at work

When a co-worker comes in a little too happy singing “good morning” to everyone and you think, “Somebody needs to slap the F#*& out of her”

- You need to pray at work.
I have one of those at work. When I respond to her chirpy good morning with a grunt, she has a bad habit of mocking me. One of these days…SHE is gonna be praying…

When someone comes in and announces, “Office meeting in 5 minutes” and you think, “What the F^*& do they want now?”

- You need to pray at work.
I tend to avoid them like the plague, wherever I can, I delegate to someone else to attend those horrible meetings. Someone did that once to me though. I had to attend a meeting with IT personnel from several departments. Needless to say, I did not open my mouth once during the 2 excruciating hours, praying for my mommy.
I came across this saying the other day:
"Rome did not create an great Empire by having meetings...they did it by killing all those who opposed them."
I am sticking it, in bold letters, near my desk.

When your computer is mysteriously turned off and you want to say “Which one of you sons of a b&%$# turned off my computer?”

- You need to pray at work
I never have to ask that question cause I always know who it is, Erik the Blue Bull fanatic/pain in the butt (had to be a Blue Bull). He knows it pisses me off, so he carries on. And on. And on. One of these days…
I should start a hit list.

When you and a co-worker are discussing something, and a third person comes in and says “Well, at my last office” and you want to say “Who the f&%$ cares?”

- You need to pray at work
Don’t even get me started on this one…

When you are in the lift and it stops to pick someone who stood for five minutes waiting for the darn thing only to go DOWN one floor, and you say “that lazy b*$@$#^”

- You need to pray at work
We have some many of these lazy b*$@$#^, in fact, I once called them that out loud. I feel they should know that.
It’s become even more irritating these days, as the lifts are being renovated one by one. I waited 10 minutes for a lift today. Next time, I might just take the stairs, and that is a promise!

When you hear a co-worker call your name and the first thing that crosses your mind is “what the f&%$ does she want now?” and you try hide underneath your desk.

- You need to pray at work
Makes me wish I still had my private cubicle…

When you take some leave and come back to find a mountain of paperwork sitting on your desk because no one else would do it and you think “sorry a## m#$^% F%&#s”

- You need to pray at work
This is exactly what happened when I returned to work last week. No one bothered to even look at my work. Yet, now I have to theirs!!

If you have ever thought about poisoning, choking, punching, or slapping someone that you work with

- You need to pray at work
Oh, too often, too often. A day just couldn’t go by without having such thoughts.

So all together now, bow your heads with me. Or let’s kill these sorry m*&%$# F&*^#$s!!!!!!

Thought of the day:
"If at first you don't succeed, try sleeping with management"

6 comments:

The Real Marbro said...

wonder who it was that said you shouldnt put jokes as a blog

CaZ said...

Probably the pope but who the F cares what he says anyway?

Hey, I added my own bits and comments to this, so it's not copied straight out of a joke, dumb dumb.

The Real Marbro said...

yay she added her two cents....enough.i get tired of dis rubbish.Lets go drinksky...


oh and post more boobie shots!

CaZ said...

Shuttup, its not over until Ferdi sings.

Oh, I am drinking already. Its the only thing that keeps me from killing people here in the office. Apparently praying is overated. So I retract my previous statements.

Anonymous said...

I say let kill them all, Thats how I feel today, silly people

CaZ said...

Hmmmm, a massacre. Sounds good, very good.

Mooohahahaha