Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Duvet day

This is one of those days when I'd rather be at home. The sky is grey, the clouds are threatening to pee, and I have one of the worst back pains ever - yes, I overdid the pilates thing again. Nothing seems to be working today. JNF is doing strange things, my e-mails take forever to get to me and the work is just not getting done. Shouldn't have bothered to get up this morning.

In fact, there is several things that I'd rather be doing right now, at home. I find it more entertaining to sleep till late, have a mid-morning breakfast, maybe watch a movie on tv or curl up on the couch with a good book. To some it may sound boring, but I could easily do that for the rest of my life. Is there such a job that pays me to do this, and pays well? I wish...

Before I used to hate being at home, even when I was sick. But since my parents have gone on a long extended holiday, Weasel works till late and Ferdi is at varsity, I normally have the house to myself for hours on end. I can up to all sorts of mischief, without being ridiculed. Maybe this will finally push me to get my own place, for once and for all. Yeah, that sounds good to me.

So what do you brats get up to when at home?

4 comments:

The Real Marbro said...

nothing,im never alone....stupid parents and greg and you guys and everyone...I WANNA WALK AROUND NAKED

CaZ said...

Parents? When?

Thank god no one has to see you walking naked. Phew!

Anonymous said...

Hello Carolina,

We did not part in good terms but I think we have both grown up since then.I was a self centered bitch back then especially to you and I am sorry for that.
To this day I have to say I can still be so damn egocentric at times. I am and will always be a drama queen.

Its good to see your making it up there in the corporate scene we need more women like you giving the guys a run for their money.
So how are your parents and aunt? How is Edgardo is he still very serious? Last but not least how is Fernando he was just a kid when I last saw him! Time has gone by so fast!
Well Sonia got hold of me last week through my sister in the UK.To be honest I had just moved on and pretty much never kept in contact with anybody. You know how it goes we all follow different paths and things change.I must be honest I did think of you a great deal when it was the world cup!Oh well what can I say except that Portugal can not seem to win unless its on a play station.

I live in Bloemfontein been married for four years. No children because I AM NOT MAD do not think I ever will its more fun without those brats. Been really happy for the first time. My parents nearly made me go truly crazy I am so glad they are very faraway in Portugal.
Anyway Carolina just so you know I am sorry for the past and glad to see your doing just fine.keep it up and stay well.

Regards,
Nicole ( the one who walked with you to school)

CaZ said...

Wow! I am totally blown away! I thought you had disappeared from the face of the earth. Thanks for contacting me, it really means a lot.

I dont want to discuss too much here (drop me an email at cazzyleng@gmail.com) but let me say that you have nothing to apologise for. Its done and forgotten - at that time we were very different people and things just got in the way of our friendship. Dont worry about it.

I am glad that you are happy, finally.

Oh, and no one calls me Carolina anymore, haha (except for my friend at work, when she wants to be funny). CaZ or Carol will do.

Chat soon!!!