Monday, October 30, 2006

Fat Eye for the Sports Fan: Edition Six

I am glad to report that I am still alive; Berny hasn’t killed me, yet! But let’s move on, I feel I have pushed my luck as far as I am willing to go! Duffman! But then again she has now started to use technological advancements to facilitate her abusiveness! The other day she hit me over the phone, see she phoned me and told me there were CHIPS in the kitchen knowing full well that I would climb the wall to get to them and scratch my arm in the process!

And it doesn’t end there, cazzy as well now! She is slowly moving on to that “better” place! So her arm was sore and I had to help her tie her hair up last night, it was fun! But this morning she threatened to hit me with her good arm! (I don’t know how many she has!)

First and foremost I would like to welcome back Wayne ROOONEY! Hell ya what a guy! I swears if I was a bit younger, and he a bit taller (according to Uli he is short!)... I guess they just don’t have players like Rooney in London! What with Arsenal dropping points again (BURN!); and Chelsea still not able to even come close to matching Man Utd in the goal scoring stakes! Yip life’s good! The cricketers are winning, the boks are playing again soon and Man Utd is kicking ass! What more could a girl ask for?

As seen above Uli has made her first ever appearance on the Fat Eye, as far as I’m aware! So lets all give a good old round of applause! But it doesn’t end there! Apparently, my sources tell me, Uli whilst trying to seen how tall, and sexy, Wayne Rooney actually is asked $#%@^&! – For security reasons Weasel’s name has been covered so that Uli doesn’t beat his ass – so she asked does: “Who is that - Ricardo? O no I mean Ronaldo. But? Oh no wait, hold on - they have to play for their own countries at the World Cup don’t they?”

Yip it’s true Basti has been neglecting his duties! But never fear Ferdinova Sexyback Messi is here to save the day! I shall not rest till every lady and Modman knows exactly who, where, when, why and how about sport! Till em ABC’s and XYZ’s are distinguished! Ferdinova Sexyback Messi fighting for truth and justice! A vote for Ferdinova Sexyback Messi is a vote for democracy!

On Saturday we also saw Will Ferrell’s new movie! His all man and way sexier than Colin! The movie being all bout sports and manly men, it just had to get a mention here in the Fat Eye. I thought that movie was purely genius! The lighting, camera angles, editing, sound were all there! I mean this was truly a work of art! Well I wouldn’t be surprised if it were nominated for an Oscar! We then also saw this rather dykey film, The Descent! And after Weasel crapped himself we decided to leave! Them ladies were far to butch for any of us to really enjoy the movie!

Yip alls good in the hood! So until next week stay beautiful San Diego!

Disclaimer: The CaZ takes no responsibility for the above. If you cannot make sense of what was said here, you are not alone. Maybe its the drugs talking here, but Im confused. Still funny though. Thanks Fat Eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I take no responcibility to what may or may not happen to ferdi