Monday, October 16, 2006

Careful when you tell lies

I had another flashback, thanks to Marbro.

I knew I was asking for trouble when I told Ferdi a little fib about Nerf stealing. Before everyone arrived I told him not to leave his wallet lying around cause Nerf steals. It was funny at the time. Well, Ferdi took it seriously and went and told Nerf what I said. The little bugger then proceeded to steal my kitchen tap, TWICE. Normally I wouldnt have a problem with that, but when you suddenly get the urge to do the dishes, well, you see my problem here. Next time he visits, I am hiding all the shiny things in the house.

Ugh, Nerf and Marbro's bellies:

3 comments:

The Real Marbro said...

my god that looks beautiful

Anonymous said...

Ok so its marbro's baby shower on 16 December and Nerf on 28 October.
These are going to be some damn ugly kids

CaZ said...

Great!!More parties!!