Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sniff

I have just got bad news from iNeRsHa's drummer that this Saturday's gig, at the Rand Airport has been cancelled. Damnit!!! Not their fault, but I was so looking forward to this Halloween bash! Some of my other fave bands were also gonna be there, like 16Stitch, Wickhead and the Narrow!!! That would have been an awesome line-up!!!

Now I will have to drown my sorrows at home, and wait patiently for their next gig. Sniff. Snot en trane. This day is just getting worse and worse.

Not only that, I also have to work late tonight.

2 comments:

CaZ said...

Yeah, I was so desperate to go, that I was going to pay for just about everybody's tickets (well, just Ferdi and Uli). Im really really disappointed, it would have been a BLAST!!! Shame, Kerran is upset too.

As for November, there is NO WAY Im missing out on that!!! Got some awesome plans for that gig!! Berny and Tink should know...hehe heh

Anonymous said...

oh yes the plan... mwahahahaha
Man this relly does suck, I also wanted to go so badly, I guess that I will just have to wait until november....
waiting...waiting...*sniff*...