Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fat Eye for the Sports Fan: Edition Four

Ok so well what a week (I’ve spent about half of it hiding from Cazzy!) . Where to begin, ek vonder? O yes I know, “A draw is better than a defeat!”, ek nog eins Greggy the Bulls are the losers, they live in Pretoria! Wies jou pa Ok ok, lets leave that there, it was a good game but largely dispointing result, one team must win, it’s the way things work!

But Greggy then said something on the lines of Man United suck ARSEnal rule, well ek se:
Man United are here: 1st
ARSEnal are here: 7th

Then theres the little matter of Man United keeping their 100% record by beating FC Copenhagen yesterday while ARSEnal went done 1-0 to CSKA Moscow! Henry is still crying bout the yellow card he got!

In other news AUSTRALIA GOT BEATEN BY WEST INDIES, I repeat AUSTRALIA GOT BEATEN BY WEST INDIES! Taylor got a hat trick in the last two overs to set up the victory, o wies jou pa nou, and a Duffman for good measure!

And did anybody see Chelski going through keepers like I goes through panty hose? Man that’s funny guess money can’t buy thick skulls! Hee hee Drogba nearly got the same treatment, but he is black so he didn’t feel a thing! Must be that fro!

Ok lets leave sport for a second and lets talk serious for a second people (assuming anybody reads this that is). This topic is something that is very close to Ferdinova sexyback not lachey’s heart! See I have been recently been exposed to various forms of domestic violence and substance abuse over the last few weeks, and whilst M-unit (marbro) successfully helped Weasel in his substance abuse issues, the domestic violence is still raging on!

Now I can’t stress enough how disgusting it is that a person who feels so weak inside that that person feels the need to beat on someone weaker than them! It is wrong and no person should ever do that! I post this with great fear, but it must be done I cannot stay quite anymore ,Berny, Caz stop hitting me! That’s all folks!

PS: Quote of the week - "A man fixing a pipe could not be plumber than that!" When Brett Lee was ajudged LBW!

CaZ edit: I do not hit Ferdi. I would never abuse an animal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont hit him, I pinch him. And sorry hun, I'll never touch you ever again.
Cazzy I know you never hit him

CaZ said...

Thank you Berny.

See? Its been confirmed.

Anonymous said...

I sorry Berny you can still touch me, but gently!