Monday, October 16, 2006

An Intervention with a twist

Friday the 13th turned into an intervention for Weasel - check out Marbro's blog
  • The Real Marbro for an explanation. You'd think since this was an intervention (not MINE), that I'd have a clear head and remember everything that went on. Sadly, I don't. I get a few flashbacks every now and then, like last night on the way to Milky Lane. I told Berny how we attempted to sing a Lost Prophets song that was playing on mtv that night. Went on something like this: "Standing on the rooftop, da da na na, um, ja, HEART OUT!" Badly out of tune.

    Some highlights (actually, some broken memories): making pasta salad while sipping Smirnoff Storm and chatting to Berny. People arriving, having wine, having more Smirnoff Storm. Switching to Southern Comfort and coke. Apparently scratching Martin's arm (he lies, Berny and I reckon he just sat there all night scratching himself then blamed me). Posing for rude pics with the powerpuffs. Phoning Tink and Vomit (not remembering the actual conversations). Cutting my left index finger so deep while making salad that Weasel had to take over while I bled to death. Note to self: never go near sharp objects while under the influence. Making a few video clips of us speaking in German, Berny was the best.

    I missed out on Nerf missing a step in my garden and falling. Haha. Gol had to nurse him back to health with some ice for his foot. All of a sudden the evening ended quite quickly, though it was late. But besides the few blackouts, it all went well.

    Oh, and how did Weasel's intervention go? Quite well. Martin felt him up, he liked it so went to bed early with a smile on his face. We decided, since this evening was so much fun, that we are having one every week. It's Berny's turn for an intervention this Friday. We wish you well.

    As for Friday the 13th? We forgot all about it. Though I was unlucky that I cut my finger, and Marbro licked my face...and let's have a moment's silence for Nerf's foot.


  • 5 comments:

    CaZ said...

    Well, at least you were there in spirits, or on the phone, or whatever you call it, hahaha.

    When you come up, we promise to give you an intervention, err, I mean PARTY!!!

    The Real Marbro said...

    you guys have defiled it...tisk tisk.it was special!

    CaZ said...

    How so?

    Anonymous said...

    I cant believe my German is that good... I rock! hehehehe ok maybe not.

    CaZ said...

    It wasnt bad at all...considering... hahaha