Thursday, October 26, 2006

Top 10 Lists

Rob at www.iscatterlings.com has given me an idea - a top 10 list of lists!!! I am a compulsive lister, I tend to list just about everything, from a list of things to do, right down to a list of what not to do!!! If it wasn't for my lists, I'd probably forget half the things I have to accomplish in my day to day life. And I get this wonderful sense of satisfaction, when I can cross off an item off my list and say "Mission Accomplished". Aaaah.

So here is my top 10 lists:

1. Top 10 To Do List
2. Top 10 Movies to Watch on DSTV (I actually keep a daily record of movies I have watched, and note the date and time of movies I must not miss!! How obsessive is that?)
3. Top 10 Things To Buy, That I Don't Necessarily Need
4. Top 10 Groceries To Buy (I actually wish my parents were back already! I hate shopping for food!)
5. Top 10 DVDs To Buy (this has become an obsession too)
6. Top 10 Books To Read
7. Top 10 Hunks That I Have To Meet
8. Top 10 Places To Visit
9. Top 10 Cocktails To Attempt To Make
10. Top 10 People I Absolutely Have To KILL!!!

So there you have it, and there are many more where these came from!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well soon you will be able to cross one of your things of the list thanks to a little plan, hehehehe. I need to start making lists maybe that would help me get through my day

CaZ said...

Yeah, I could have crossed it off sooner than later, but I suppose a few more weeks wont kill me!

Greg, do you really want to know what number you are at? *wink* *evil laugh*

CaZ said...

In that case, you are no. 11. Heh heh heh.

CaZ said...

Oh no! Please dont kill yourself! Who am I gonna rip off then?

CaZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CaZ said...

Not quite!!
It was actually mine, I double posted by mistake. I would never delete anyone's comments, no matter how retarded / critical.