Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fat Eye for the Sports Fan: Edition Three

Dedicated in fond memory of my mommy! Come back to me mommy! Ok so at my age (22) your whole world goes to crap! If Cazzy didn’t keep annoying me so I would seriously have forgotten that I am her personal slave and would have lived happily ever after! It’s true! Four days of getting up early in a row is no really starting to take its toll on me! It’s just not natural! She has been nagging me for days for this Fat Eye , I just cannot work under these stressful conditions, I am a delicate being! She has even resorted to physical violence , yesterday she slapped me! I miss my mommy! But don’t worry fokes I took a picture (yes like an Australian rugby player would do), I’m mailing it to mommy as we speak, o boy she is gonna be pissed!

Ok so back to the sport this weekend past was the Currie Cup semi-finals, I think and funny stuff did happen, but at my age I have forgotten all the gold, except for one priceless piece, which is not sport related, but gold nonetheless!
So with mommy gone the household looks like a regular Ho-house! So the other day The Ferdinova sexyback realised that we was out of dishwashing liquid, cazzy was quick to say: “I gots some it work, I’ll bring it tomorrow!”

So naturally The Ferdinova sexyback was dumbfounded, and a little impressed as to why she has dishwashing liquid at work, so I says: “Why do you have dishwashing liquid at work?”
Weasely then kindly explained: “What did you think she did at work Sir Ferdinova sexyback?”

Then last night me and Weasel got into a nasty fight! It's cause of all the stress we are under! I can't remember how it started, but I told him: 'I'll kill you and your whole family! I'm hardcore, I play for keeps!" Then he said: " I'll END you!" Man it was bad!

And then last night some more gold occurred. I warn you though you gots to keep your Naases separate so as not to get confused! In our favourite country, so all the way from the US of England:
Let me set the scene it was a dark chilly night in Chatsworth! Actually Croatia, but I don’t know if they eat chilly there? So Gary Neville passes the ball ever so gently back to keeper Robinson in the game, Robinson, thinking he is Naas Botha, (not Naas Olivier, although it turned out to be a Naas Olivier, not a Naas Botha) winded the ball up for the biggest strasskop you ever did see! Man just look at it go! But alas like Naas Olivier, not Naas Botha he missed the ball and it slowly rolled into the goal! Duffman!

So this weekend we end the Currie cup! Cheetahs against Steve! There can be only one! Until next week (hopefully mommy will have returned by then so I can give a more cheerful account of my week).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naas Olivier Rocks No matter what the Ferdi may say!
Go Nass Olivier!

CaZ said...

Heh heh heh

I kinda feel sorry for England, even though it was flippen funny!!!

Oh,and FYI people, I dont do the dishes at work. Ferdi failed to mention that the bottle I brought was full. I would never dare to do that here at work!!!

CaZ said...

There are no dishes to wash. We can afford to eat at restaurants here.

The Real Marbro said...

we common folk would like to thank the madam for letting us see them pretty pink backgrounds you have on youre site...

thanks maam now we are going to have some bakedbeans at bernys work


ferdi should have his own blog

Anonymous said...

NAAS! So dreamy!

Anonymous said...

Hey leave my baked beans alone!!!!!

CaZ said...

Hey, Greg started, so I had to retort with that comment.

Ferdi cant have his own blog, he struggles as it is with Word documents.