Monday, October 23, 2006

Fat Eye for the Sports Fan: Edition Five

Yesterday marked the end of Micheal Shumacher’s career. Wow it’s actually over, for like 10 years I’ve been waiting for the f*cker to retire and now I’m kinda sad! (Cazzy Edit: Who cares! He is finally out of F1!!) For the first time ever I was actually supporting the german! And now that Raikkonen has been named as his replacement we could have the unlikely situation of me “supporting” Ferrari next season and Weasel “supporting” Mclaren!

Now that’s saying something, if nothing at all!

Then how do I say this without offending anyone? O wait I’m Ferdinova, so I don’t care! MAN UTD ARE STILL ON TOP, ARSENAL AND CHELSEA SUCK BALLS! It was really a heck of a game Paul Scholes scoring on his 500 appearance for the club! What a guy!

And lastly I have an important announcement to make:
Berny gave me a good game!
Berny het my a goed speel gegee!
Berny me dio un buen partido! (Cazzy Edit: Impressive Spanish!!)

Also in this regard an update on Berny’s abusiveness! So on Saturday she confronted me bout last weeks Fat Eye! She said she don’t have an abusive bone in her body, then right in front of Weasel in the middle of Makro she threatened to punch me if I ever mentioned this again! So for the last time this is Ferdinova Sexyback not Lachey reporting for FatNN news!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAD GAME FERDI!!!!
Watch your back young man, I wont abuse you but I can think of worse punishment.
Cazzy will stand with me here I never hurt him.

CaZ said...

That is correct. Berny has never hurt Ferdi. I repeat, Berny has never hurt Ferdi!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Caz...

The Real Marbro said...

Good game ferdi

Anonymous said...

You can't hand out bad games thats not cosher!

And Weasel was there he saw it! His just now too scared to come forward, he is not as manly as me! hee hee!