Friday, October 06, 2006

So I got an email from Inersha

Being a suck up that I am (like some people I know, *cough* Greg), I emailed Inersha yesterday. I thanked them for the brilliant performance at Woodstock and posing for pics, and just went on about general kak like the fact that Ferdi and the drummer, Kerran go to the same labour class at varsity (Ferdi noticed him for the first time this week, how weird). I also mentioned that last year at Woodstock I filmed Kerran and Fred on my camera, and got them to say "jnf rocks". I was highly intoxicated and you can hear me screaming in the background - though I left out that useless bit of info...

Right, moving on. So Kerran replied this morning with a longish email, I was so chuffed. Though he has replied to my emails before, it's always nice to get an e-mail from a band member. Geez, I am such a groupie!
He mentioned that he has actually noticed Ferdi in his class quite a while back already since he always wears cool t-shirts like the Mudvayne one. Easily noticeable since not that many people wear such t-shirts in a law class! So my dear boet is cool. I am so proud.

He remembered the JNF clip too!! Surprising since some of my other victims suffered from temporary amnesia (straight after Woodstock nogal) - but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that they were just as intoxicated as I was! So Kerran, thanks for the cool email!! Cant wait for Inersha's next gig!!

Kerran and I.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me?? Suck up??
NEVER!!!!
What could possibly give you that idea!?

CaZ said...

I have absolutely no idea.

Anonymous said...

aaah so dreamy...

CaZ said...

Yeah, sigh, he is dreamy. Sigh.