Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pestroy: Album Launch this Saturday

All you Pestroy fans, make sure you get to the Horror Cafe, this Saturday 18 November for the launch of their new album, called "Enemy Within". R30 gets you in, or like me, pay R90 and you get the CD as well!


Personally, I can't wait for this. I have been looking forward to their new album for ages - and they owe me a set of drum sticks!! Haha. I have only been to the Horror Cafe once, and that was during the day, so I am hoping it's gonna rock - but I suppose, with a band like Pestroy, the venue is of little or no importance.

Apparently they are also giving away a guitar. Dont know much about guitars, but I have always wanted to learn how to play it. I tried a couple of years ago, and though I learnt quite fast, all I can manage is to play a few notes, very very slowly. Never too late to try again, I suppose!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man its going to be awesome!
You can have the stick if I get the guitar!

CaZ said...

How about the other way round? I get the guitar, you get the stick!!!

Anonymous said...

Nah I like my way better