Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Fat Eye for the Sports Fan: Edition Eight

Man I never really new what all the hype was about Monday night Football on ESPN, but man o man do I know now! This week there was well a little incident, handbags at twenty paces! So the one guy pushes the other, who took offense to this and kneed the other dude in the unmentionables! Lights out ek se!

I say Rugby league is a lot tougher. When pushed in this game the correct response is to deck the oke and say it was self defense!

Also the Fat Eye forgot to mention last week how Cazzy made Ferdinova Sexyback wear a suit and tie when he drove her to the airport, it seems the Queen is getting a tad too demanding!

Apparently now on Andy Murray’s website he is asking for suggestions on what his next hairdo should be! Now at this point you are all wondering who the fuck is Andy Murray? Well who the fuck cares the dude is obliviously gay anyways! Who the fuck has a poll for his hair?

But it would seem he aint the only British sportsman’s who way too fucking much is made of! The Fat Eye checked this ad about the F1 season that has just finished. Shows all the highlights, Alonso’s great start to the season, Schumacher’s brave fight back, and then:
“HE’S DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
So I’m like whos done it?
“JENSON BUTTON WINS THE GRAND PRIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

O and I just love this one! The other day Cazzy phones me to fetch her at 16h00 from work (and yes she does speak like an army general)! So I says fuck you and told her that I took some cash out of her box!
So she says: “I thought you would so I left money in there!”
What kind of an idiot does that?

An update on the strife of the football manager cruelty league. It seems that after last weeks incident between Arsene Wenger and Alan Pardew protests rang out for managers rights! It is cruel and inhuman to require then to be forced to remain in their “technical areas” for the duration of the game. A spokesman for the league says that they will not rest until these “technical areas” are doubled in size!

The Fat Eye’s greatest fear has now indeed been realized, David Beckham is not a soccer player, he is a marketing ploy! It seems that the MLS in thinking of restructuring their whole league to allow teams to pay more wages to enable a team to buy David Beckham as he is an excellent marketing ploy!

And it seems that Uli just can’t get enough of the Fat Eye. This week she provides more gold, or should we say the blonde moment of the day, week, month and year! So the Nerf and the Basti were doing the rounds (farting), demonstrating some pretty kief maneuvers to get their fingers pulled.
Then it happened, it was a rainy night, Benji was sitting on Modman’s lap (what a slut),

Berny was wasted and Uli said:
“Is there like some kind of tendon in your finger that makes you fart if you pull it?”
This will now forever be remembered as “Uli’s pull my finger fiasco!”

And the award for the longest fart the Fat Eye has ever witnessed goes to our man Nerf-y-poo!

Until next week remember I aint afeared of no Uli!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Go Button My Boy!!!!!!!!!!
2. I was not wasted just in a really good mood

CaZ said...

Of course you were!!!
Sometimes I dont know what Ferdi is on about!!!! Hahaha

And FYI, I leave money in my pink box for him for petrol so he can fetch me from work!!