Monday, November 27, 2006

Fat Eye for the Sports Fan: Edition Ten

ITS HOLIDAYS and the Boks are back to winning ways what more could a girl want? Berny? The Fat Eye would like to say at this time that it is ok for grown men to cry! God knows me and Weasel were brought to our knees on Saturday! It was just so beautiful, I mean have your ever seen a better try by a fat boy? It brings a tear to me eye every time I sees it!

But as per usual the ref was at the centre of attention yet again. In the middle of the game he was involved in a controversial incident where his shoelace was untied and the Bok physio had to lay a towel on the ground for the ref to sit on while he tied his laces. The commentators were dumbstruck, as was the Fat Eye!
One dude said rugby is a man's sport and there is no place for behaviour like that in the game!

Last week Cazzy got what I like to call a token appearance in the Fat Eye, but not this weekend! This weekend she gets in on merit.
Let me set the scene: Saturday morning, the Sexyness has been rudely awakened by the Queen Bitch so as to drive her and Uli to the Civic theatre and then whilst conversing with his Highness she asks:
IS THERE A RUGBY MATCH ON TODAY?
The Fat Eye would like to reserve comment at this time!

By the way this weeks token appearance goes to none other than Berny, well done sweety keep up the good work!

Yet again it seems like the Proteas are murderlizing the Indians! Its almost sad at times! But yesterday they were struggling for a moment at 136/7! So Daddy tells me how he thinks they should still manage to reach 200 even though those two morons are batting!
Those two morons were none other than Andrew Hall and Justin Kemp! So I tuned him that they would get closer to 300 than 200, and he laughed, but ek se the Fat Eye was right on the money, the boys came through! By the way if you don’t know what happened, then sorry for jew!

There was however an issue over the exclusion of Andre Nel on the morning of the match! Mickey Arthur was then later seen wearing sunglasses, hmmm ek wonder?

It seems that Louis Saha’s mid-week missed penalty and f*ck ups are all but forgotten if you ask me! He scored what will probably be the most important goal for Man United yesterday. It was a beauty too! Cool, calm and collected, a real brother!
The same cannot however be said for fruit-cake Ronaldo, the motherf*cker missed from infront yet a-f*cking-gain! That miss turned out to be quite a bitch as Chelsea went on to equalise!
But alls good in the hood, Man United are still 3 points ahead and it looks like the League is gonna be f*cking awesome. especially over the Christmas holidays! Ek kannie wag!

And so it seems that the Bolton Wanderers (not the boy band) are moving on up ever since their appearance on the Fat Eye last week! This weekend they took on the mighty Arsenal - sorry I can’t keep a straight face while saying that – ok so they took on Arsenal, and well they smacked them like the bitches they are, 3-1 ek se!

As you all know the Fat Eye is no stranger to people taking cheapshots at him, but never has the Fat Eye been so insulted as this week, by two people who were in the circle of trust!

The first incident was one that came straight out of the blue and thus the Fat Eye was totally thrown by it. See Basti’s mom was saying that me and Basti ought to take up jogging these holidays!

I know it’s a lot to take in, so just a take a minute before reading on.

She said (after comments by Weasel) that we could put on our toits and g-strings over them and go running everyday!

I know what you are thinking right now, how could we have ever let her intro our circle of trust? Well all I can say is that it hurts the most when you are betrayed by loved ones! Me and Basti have now resorted to finding comfort in food in these dark times!

The second incident involves good old Weasel! See I took him with me when I went clothes shopping for works! I took him along for his queer style! And then he tunes me that my purple shirt is gay!

I know it hit me hard, I mean Weasel saying I be gay, I had hit rock bottom! So I sought a second opinion from another stylish male, Martin!

He said it was borderline! He said it’s like having long hair! Et tu Brutus? I mean how is one to deal with all these betrayals?

Well here’s what I did, I told him to get a hair cut Brutus!

So until next I’ll be holding auditions for new friends and a new second mom! Just contact my secretary Cazzy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like mustard!

CaZ said...

I dont like chicken!!