Friday, November 17, 2006

The mystery of Weasel's lover

A couple of days ago we got a new member on jnf called "Weasel's lover" and we all wondered, where has Weasel been lately, and why hasnt he told us who his lover is? Who is this person? Is it a person?

Well, postman Vomitboy has just done a little investigation and found out who this mysterious being is. He dug out this letter from our back garden:

Dear Weasel

When Scruffy and I first met nothing could tear us apart, he was my one and only. We used to take long walks in the city at night when everybody was asleep, we would crap on peoples lawns, go through peoples rubbish and eat used tampons, you know all the things dogs do in love. Nothing could tear us apart, until YOU came along!!! First it started with Scruffy becoming distant, I would ask him if he wanted to go though the rubbish and lick on a used condom but he would always say he was tired, it was even to much effort for him to smell my bumhole!!! That’s when I started to become suspicious. Then one day he said he was going to work late one night and that I should not wait up for him, so I decided to surprise him one night and bring dinner to him, I had spent 3 and a half hours slaving over the dustbin cooking up a storm, it was a delightful three course consisting of pigeon ala-king, cat shit stew and for desert it was a mix of chocolate sauce I scraped from the drain and the jelly I got from used toilet paper in the sewer. I really tried hard!!! As I got near the entrance that’s when I saw it, my world fell apart, there was scruffy being mounted by you!!!! Do not deny it Weasel I have it on camera!! Ever since then things have gone from bad to worse, we used to snuggle up in the kennel at night and watch 7de Laan and then after that he would make love to me like no other dog could. Now when we make love its more like we’re going through the motions. I miss the one I love, my life is not the same without him. So this is my warning to you Weasel: LEAVE SCRUFFY ALONE!!!!! Or I’ll tell your precious martypoo!! Oh yes don’t think I won’t what will he think!!!!

BACK OFF BITCH!!!

Lovies,hugs and kisses

Benji.


Thank you, vomita!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha Awesome!
Poor weasel may lose his life just because he loves scruffy so much!

CaZ said...

I finally read this properly, and realised how disturbing this all is.

Still funny though. LOL.