Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Long weekend!!!

Yes, today is Friday for me!! Yaya! Tomorrow morning I am off to Zambia for a teambuilding weekend. The really good part of this is that my friend and I are going alone tomorrow, to do some "stocktaking", and then the rest of the 88 people in our dept, will join us on Friday. It's gonna be goooodddd.

Tomorrow we will probably just lounge around the hotel pool and then scout for some talent. I am taking a bottle of Jack, even though our drinks are paid for. Friday we will welcome the rest, then in the evening we will have a sports-themed party - that's when we go all out and party till the morning. Im hoping that I will be bright eyed and bushy tailed the next morning, as I have a helicopter ride scheduled for 10 am. But knowing me, I will be so babelaas that I will probably spew my guys out as soon as I get into the heli. At least I can go back to sleep afterwards.

I am really looking forward to this except that I still cant use my left arm properly. My physio and I figured it out that I injured my arm while doing push-ups last week. I have been going to physio all week, today is my last session. I hope she can work a miracle here - the dancing queen needs to lift her arms in the air, on the dancefloor!!

So bye, till Monday!!!

4 comments:

The Real Marbro said...

DING DONG

Anonymous said...

ah *sniff sniff* she is leaving us :(
Enjoy it caz and I hope your arm feels better before you get on the plane

CaZ said...

Thanks Berny.

I will miss you too, drinking buddy!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it!!!