Friday, November 24, 2006

Party on a school night

Whoever had the bright idea to have a back to school party, on a school night, should be stripped naked and tied to a lamppost in a Chinese neighbourhood (don’t know why Chinese, it’s the first thing that popped in my head). I am so tired and brain dead, I can barely type this, let alone think.

We went all out last night, decked in our kak school uniforms. Not even the rain could dampen our spirits (long live Jack Daniels). They put a huge marquee in the middle of the training centre grounds all decorated with pencils, crayons etc so we could draw on the tablecloths. Now that was fun. Although, whoever wrote my room number on it is gonna die a slow painful death. I could have sworn I saw a man in my room last night. I see a lot of dead people.

Anyway, a dutchie teacher even gave us a surprise quiz, which my team failed miserably – though I have to say that it was a tad biased…Nevertheless, it was still a good party, and I am afraid to admit – I fell and hurt myself again – but this time it was not my doing. One of the guys had thrown his whisky and soda on me so I retaliated with water. Not to be outdone, he pushed me over a chair and into a bush and dunked more whisky on me. I always wanted to smell like a drunk hobo. I walked away with a sore back and a few cuts on my hands.

The evening ended surprisingly quickly, and we were all tucked in bed by 1am. And that’s when the nightmares and strange apparitions in my room started to occur. I struggled to get up this morning, so by the time Karen and I were ready to leave, we realised that we missed breakfast by an hour. Bugger.

I hope I will be more lively by tonight. Im going to see Chromium and Inersha!! And some other cool bands. I am in desperate need of a miracle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better be lively coz I need tequila tonight and lots of it