Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Could it be true?

The unthinkable, the impossible, is about to happen. I am about to decline an invitation to the Whisky Live Festival tonight. Yes, I am afraid that it is true. After all the debauchery and bingeing this weekend, the thought of Jack (or any other whiskey) makes me go green and my insides churn. I cannot believe it.

Here I am, sitting at my desk, holding 4 tickets for tonight's festival and I do not know what to do with them! I am trembling at the possible thought of giving them away, but that is what I might have to do in the end.

Ladies and germs, the world, as we know it, is about to end. You have been warned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noooooooo Give us our cazzy back, give her back to me now!!!

CaZ said...

Hey, I am scared too. This cant be happening!!!

Hope I recover and come to my senses on Friday! Someone must be messing with my mind!