Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Fat Eye for the Sports Fan: Edition Seven

So I am sitting here eating Berny’s left over chicken tramazzini wondering what exactly happened this weekend? Fucked if I know! It started like a Cazzy straight out of hell as Ferdinova was met with the task of having to drunkensit Miss Brown and Mrs Nel! Now believe you me this aint no picnic! One half of the evening was spent chatting to Berny’s boss finding out all sorts of weird things (about Berny) and all the latest pranks they played on her! And the rest of the evening was spent watching a drunken Berny sing and fall, fall again and some more singing and trying to stop em ladies breaking Weasely both physically and spiritually!

Eventually Ferdinova admitted defeat and took the ladies back to Berny se boss! But alas they followed me home, as they had misplaced half of their possessions! Once they had retrieved their possessions, discovered the whereabouts of the rest, and finished torturing Weasel they left! Or at least tried to! I am still wondering how the bakkie got itself out the gate, because there is no way Daisy could not have reversed out by herself! I guess that’s what happens when Adminmodman isn’t around, the circle just wasn’t complete, and Berny didn’t have anyone to look after her!

So I am glad to say then that Weasel is still alive, the gate is still standing, and Berny no longer wants to have another drink as long as she lives until next weekend! Yip alls good in the hood. Saturday was then spent with me and Vomit filling in the blanks for Berny which was kinda funny as she started having flashbacks. And she found bruises, (self inflicted) which was me by the way, but I’ll never admit it to anyone – Berny edit!

But let’s get back to the sport, this week also marks 20 years of Sir Alex in charge at the Greatest team in the world Manchester United! (Not Arsenal or Chelski for that matter!) And boy o boy did Man U celebrate in style! The boys capped yet another classic performance and they stay on top for another week! Especially as both ARSenal and Chelsea got beaten like hookers this weekend! So much so that Aresen Wenger decided to try and beat up Alan Pardew after West Ham took the lead late in the game! Hee hee looks like Arsenal’s title challenge is over!

This week also saw the start of the international rugby season with a draw, which Berny said sucks and thanks to her I didn’t have to sit through the torture! Instead we watched Justine on the MTV Awards! But all in all this was a good weekend, Man United going strong, Aussies sucking dick and the poms getting slaughtered by New Zealand, lifes great.

As you all know by now as well Cazzy went to Zimbabwe or some shit this weekend. So on Thursday I took her to the airport and she bought me coffee and a muffin! (Due to security reasons I cannot mention the name of the “restaurant”!) And as she departed I gave her a hug, she then started to cry! Poor child! Or Granny more like it!

So alas we went to fetch her and the bitch didn’t bring me any presents, and she made us wait like an hour (cause Berny rushed us!). Weasely was saying we could just as well forget to fetch her, we could fetch her when we fetch mommy next week! But a reliable source told me that the airport is in fact a large potatoe chip! Now I just have to go and see it for myself! O boy I can’t wait! For some reason however I get the feeling that I am one really big sucker!

The Fat Eye is no stranger to fan mail (thanks Vomit for the nudie pics)! But the other day a threat of life was made (He got some hate mail the Fat Eye is a stranger to this). Uli emailed me and said she would get me back for last weeks edition when I least expect it! Well ek se bring it on! So until next week, stay sober!

2 comments:

CaZ said...

The name of the "restaurant" was KAUAI. Yes, Ferdi suggested it, and turned down my suggestion of going to Fournos Bakery instead. I was just as baffled and shocked as you all are, I am sure.

And I did not cry, for heaven's sake. Unless it was for the fact that I had to endure another painful hug from Ferdi. Like I have said time and time again, I dont like to be hugged!!!

Anonymous said...

Well I am sure everyone is happy to see there was no "abuse" this weekend, silly boy Ferdi did smack me though, but I wont tell anyone