Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The next bash


I am not missing this for the world, not for all the pizzas that mommy could make in her entire lifetime, not even for Wentworth Miller (yikes!). Great line-up: Chromium, Inersha, Torment and Knave. Should be awesome. I have never been to Kahoonies before, but no matter, as long as the bands rock (which they do in any case), the venue is not important.

I will be buying the Chromium CD at the gig too (and I have been promised some drum sticks? Sorry Martin, but I cant help myself). Hope to see some of you nutters there!!

EDIT: register at www.demofilter.co.za and vote for Chromium's Set Me Free. Once a day. Thank you!

5 comments:

x said...

I don't know, but it sounds pretty fucking cool!

CaZ said...

It does, hey.
But dont you like, live in Japan? Or am I seeing things? LOL.

The Real Marbro said...

have you voted today?

CaZ said...

Of course I did, dumb dumb

Anonymous said...

Oh I cant wait for this gig!