Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A new arrival

After all the kak that I have been experiencing this week (being sick, problems at work, life in general) I received some happy news this morning: Jnf welcomed its youngest member ever, Soulforge and misses' daughter, Emily aka Little misses. Truly, a bundle of joy. She weighs 3.515 kg and is 49cm long. Well done and congrats to her proud parents. I can't wait to meet her!

News like this one always makes me broody but not to worry, I don't intend to reproduce for another 5 years or so, touch wood. The thought of becoming a parent freaks me out. I am still young at heart and consider myself a child. I can barely look after myself let alone a little brat!

But yeah, I am glad for my fellow jnf'ers. They will definitely be excellent parents to the little one. I wish them all the best for their future together.


1 comment:

TheTart said...

That pic is too adorable ... I just had to come back to say so!

Smooch,
The Tart
; )

BTW ... love your avatar! I myself wore glitter out last night to a concert, natch. ; )