Sunday, August 27, 2006

Inersha are through to the finals!!

Man, what a performance! These guys definitely had an awesome stage presence. I screamed so much that I was surprised I still had a voice the next day (and managed to sing all the hymns at church without a problem, haha). Cant wait for Woodstock, just a month and a bit to go. The final is on the 23rd of September at Tempos. I will definitely be there and Im sure Inersha will go all the way, these guys rock. Must remember to get me a tshirt at the next gig!

The other band that went through was Hikatori, not bad for a dutchie band, but yeah. They had a good support crowd but they threw too much glittery and toilet paper kak from the top. I think I swallowed a few when I got this choking feeling. Basti thought I was throwing up on him. I wasnt.

Ferdi was really proud of his tiny bruise on his hand that he got from the mosh pit. I was unimpressed till I later found a much much bigger bruise on his belly. Now that is something to be proud of. Mr Big Mouth Greg only joined the mosh pit during Inersha's last song, when most of the guys were already tired. Ha ha. I pushed several morons into it, and then laughed. It was good.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

DONT LIE!! I was in the first two songs! I then pulled out to catch my breath! You make me look bad!! WAAAA!!!
Your not my friend anymore!!

CaZ said...

Ha ha, oh, booohooohooo. Ok, I am sorry, guess I wasnt paying attention.
I will buy you a choccie next time, ok? There there.

(Ferdi makes you look bad then, hey)

Anonymous said...

Ferdi is a NOVA. How the hell can you compete against that?? And besides, he looks like a smurf against "tank" from Roxy's. Yeah, I know. You trying to figure out who "tank" is!!

CaZ said...

I know who "tank" is. He was like the size of 3 Ferdis!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome night Cazz, becareful the woosie guys like Grey might just pull you into the mosh pit next time! :)

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is grey?? Never heard of that person! CaZ better watch out! I will THROW her into the moshpit at Tempos!! Watch it woman!!!

You need some more lessons on domestication!!

CaZ said...

Ha ha, Grey suits you! Ha! You wouldnt dare throw me in, otherwise you wouldnt get that noddy badge that you so badly want!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I suppose. And I think the guys would be really pissed at me for throwing a granny in a moshpit!! Ha ha ha!!!

CaZ said...

A granny that you once dated...

Anonymous said...

Im into old ladys! And Im a Necropheliac!!