Monday, August 14, 2006

Unproductive Monday

I just wolfed down my lunch and have realised that I havent done anything productive today, and I probably wont do much later as my boss has left for the day. Am I lucky or what? No, probably just stupid cause I will have to catch up on everything tomorrow.

This weekend I was hoping to save some cash by trying to stay indoors, rent a couple of DVDs etc but I ended up spending more than I intended. I did hire DVDs on Friday night (watched "Fun with Dick and Jane" and "Jarhead", both brilliant) and decided to make a pit-stop at our Spar to get some cokes and chips - I went a bit overboard and got 4 packets of chips, but at least Ferdi was happy (why I bother to make him happy, I dont know, all he does for me is make me tea and fetch me from work. Ok, I get the point now).

Saturday I went on a shopping spree to get me some "healthy food" to take to work, so that I dont overspend here. Again I went overboard, and spent quite a bit but at least that should last me a few months. When I told Ferdi this, he shook his head and said that I should be ashamed - that could never last more than a week!! But I am not Ferdi. Lol.

Oh, we also went to the drive-in on Saturday night and watched Pirates of the Caribbean and Ultraviolet. Pirates was cool (anything with Johnny Depp is cool) but a tad too long, I was freezing my ass off. Ultraviolet was ok, but the storyline was way too similar to Aeon Flux, this has been done too many times.

So back to this morning. After having a long breakfast, and boring staff meeting, I went to the gym for my cycle challenge. So not much work done today. One of my teammates accompanied me, so we spurred each other on, which really helps. I did a bit better than last week, but I still have a long way to go. My score today was:

279kj burnt, 13.63 km cycled

11 comments:

CaZ said...

Dead Man's Chest.

Hey, I am trying to burn as much as possible but its not as easy as it seems! Guys burn much more, you know!

WAFFLESS!!!!!! (damn you)

Anonymous said...

Did someone mension waffles?? *drool*

Well done on the cycling!!

CaZ said...

Blame Robert. Fcuk now I REALLY want waffles. Damnit!!!

Anonymous said...

What is it with this cycling in one spot. Why not rather get a bike and hit the real world! Its a lot of fun! Dodging bullets and Taxis! What more could you want?

And whats with this Ferdi making you tea? Oh my greatness! The "Obi-one" is turning to the "gay-one". NOOOOOOOO!!!

CaZ said...

Haha
Um, first of all, I'd rather cycle outdoors, but Ferdi broke my bike.

2. Ferdi always makes me tea. You should know that by now!
And he gets rewarded with free waffles.
Damn, there is that word again.

Anonymous said...

Yeah well. Ferdi on a bike. YEESH!! I feel sorry for Ferdi. Yes I did say FERDI!!! SCREW THE BIKE! Just get yourself a moped! That will save you a lot of hassle!!

CaZ said...

But where is the exercise in that??

Anonymous said...

Who said anything about excercising? You wanna excercise? How about having to sit up straight at the computer! You know how much energy and skill that takes? Or sitting at the pub and having a beer! That takes a lot of practice and skill!!
Look at Ferdi and Modman. Even "Wesley" if you want!!

CaZ said...

LOL
Dude, you were winning your argument till you mentioned Ferdi, Martin and Weasel!!! You should have quit while you were ahead!!

Anonymous said...

Thats ok. At least you know that there is still a chance for you to look as "sexy" as them!

YES! I did say "sexy"!!

CaZ said...

Ha ha, if that is what you consider sexy, then you have serious problems. You should see a doctor about that.