Thursday, August 24, 2006

This day has been kak

I knew this day wasnt gonna go my way when I was woken up at 1am this morning by my phone. I keep it on all night for emergencies, but this wasn't an emergency. It was an sms from vomitboy. I cursed him and replied with a nasty sms. I have now apologised to him since he sent the sms from the vodacom website around 7 last night. I am so sorry, buddy. So now I am cursing vodacom. I couldnt fall asleep after that and I struggled to get up when my alarm went off at 5:30 as usual. Considering I went to bed at 11 last night, I had very little sleep. And when that happens I get very grumpy. And you can imagine how upset I was when I realised that it wasnt Friday today!

To make things worse, it rained all night and morning, so when my brother dropped me off at work, I got sopping wet. Just a few seconds under the rain, and I start sneezing non-stop again. My colleague came to my rescue and bought me a waffle and hot chocolate for breakfast. That helped a bit till I realised that I had just reversed all the hard work I did at the gym yesterday and now have to work twice as hard this afternoon. And that is another thing - why the hell did I make an appointment with my gym instructor at 4 this afternoon? Why so late? My bosses arent here till monday and I could have left much earlier than that and been home in my warm bed in no time. Now I will probably only get home around 6. I need to plan things a bit better.

So, in between apologising to vomit and eating junk food, I had to work on a painstakingly long spreadsheet that my boss left me with, to keep me out of mischief these 2 days. The bonus is that I just finished it. The kak thing is that my eyes now hurt and my head is spinning. Though that could also be from lack of sleep.

But at least this day is now almost over. Must just make the most of it, and in no time I will be safe in my warm bed. Aaaaah, that's enough to keep me going for the rest of the day. And.....


TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!! Wooohoooo!!!
(Piglet always makes me smile)

1 comment:

CaZ said...

Put it in my "IN" tray. Dont think you will get it back that soon though. I dont do much on Fridays.