Friday, August 18, 2006

The mighty Lions

Yes, I support the Lions! So what? Even though they have been on quite a bad losing streak, I still support my team. I live in Joburg, so why not support the Lions, through thick and thin. I'd rather support them than the Bulls any day! And congrats to the Lions, beating the Bulls last Saturday, AT LOFTUS!!!! It was a stunning, nailbiting match that was decided in the very last few seconds. They definitely deserved their win! You should have seen the pandemonium that was going on in my lounge!

Tomorrow I am going to watch them at Ellis Park, courtesy of this wonderful place where I work. I got 2 free tickets and will probably buy a few more since it's not that expensive. The Lions will be facing the Sharks, and I have faith in my team that they will do well. GO LIONS!!!

Their current excellent performance, is thanks to this man, Andre Pretorius, who unfortunately wont be playing tomorrow:



GO LIONS!!!!!

No comments: