Monday, August 07, 2006

Beer, Captain Morgan and Malibu

Those are some of the poisons I had this weekend, at least, the ones I can remember. After spending two wonderful days in bed, and treating Ferdi to some waffles and ice-cream at Milky Lane (I had a serious craving for waffles), I was ready for some hardcore partying. A couple of friends and I went to our sister church in Pretoria for their bazaar, and indulged in plenty of beer. Gotta love been German and Lutheran. I dont know of any other religions that allow a beer tent to be put up on their church grounds - ours is coming up in September, cant wait.

Since we had extremely cold weather this past week (apparently it snowed in many parts of SA?? Haha) we had to find means and ways to keep warm. Beer was our best option so we downed as many mugs as possible in no time. The bazaar ended surprisingly early (around 5 or 6 in the afternoon) so we took the party over to our friend's sister's place and had a small braai, plus several mixtures of Captain Morgan, coke, sprite and Malibu, among other stuff. I vaguely remember phoning my ol' pal vomitboy and then marbro, during that time. I giggle a lot when drunk.

When that was done we went back to the church for the youth after party. I cant remember what I drank there, but mix whatever alcoholic drink with antibiotics and that is sure to make me bounce of the walls in no time. I soon became the dancefloor slut and proceeded to dance, lang-arm style, with several of the guys there. I must say that I am becoming a pro at this, and I get goosebumps when I think of this but... I am actually starting to enjoy it!!! Did I just say that out loud??? Better put on some Korn now.

What came after that is quite blurry. All I remember is that I took a guy's number down and instead of typing Andre on my phone, I typed Amdhad. Oh dear. Please forgive me, dude! I ended up passing out on a mattress at Ingrid's boyfriend's place, with a bucket next to me, "just in case". Haha.

But hey, it was all gooooddddd. I had a lot of fun, from what I can remember! Next day I sneaked late into church. My mother was shocked to see me there, but at least I showed up!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my greatness! You are actually starting to enjoy "windsurfing"!?
Something is not right! Gotta make a copy of this to black mail you!

CaZ said...

It's fine, ha ha, I can take the heat.
Though suddenly I have a craving for a mosh pit!!

Anonymous said...

I need to make sure that everyone gets the correct version of saturday. It was much more wild, much more crazy, and much more drinking involved. Haha, but it was fun. Hope u've recovered.

The Real Marbro said...

you told me you loved me

CaZ said...

Bullsh*t
And "anonymous"" ssshhhhhh