Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Spring Festival / Fruhlingsfest

It's that time of the year again when my church hosts its annual "Fruhlingsfest" - meaning Spring Festival. It will take place on the 2nd of September, so less than two weeks to go. This year I am in the organizing committee (I am the secretary) and I am hoping that all our hard work will pay off. There will be lots of German food, music and of course, BEER! Can you imagine it, a beer tent in our church garden! Ha ha ha. I love it. We will also be showing the Tri Nations match against New Zealand in the beer tent this year so you can drink to your hearts content, and then celebrate (or, god forbid, drown your sorrows) once the match is over. Last year we couldnt get a tv in the beer tent so we had to watch the match in the pastor's garden, which didnt work too well as we had to go fetch beer all the time.

And this is where I met Martin and Greg for the first time - though I was so, um, busy I hardly took note of them, ha ha. I promise to give you just a little bit more attention this time. And if I am in a friendly mood, I might even buy you all a beer, or three.

Come and support us people! The more the merrier!
Oh, and there is a jumping castle - for the KIDS.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

God damn it woman! Your timing really does suck! I wont be around to support the beer fest! This totally and utterly sux! This is not fair!!!

CaZ said...

Why not?
What could possibly be more important?

Anonymous said...

I got some things that I gotta go and do. There is no way I can get out of it, I already made promises that I would! WAAAA!!!

CaZ said...

Cool cool cool, me get hammered too!

Anonymous said...

You always hammered! You get hammered at every single opportunity that passes your way!!

CaZ said...

Hey, who asked you anyway?
It's my way of slowly killing myself.

CaZ said...

Ha ha, and I wonder how you got your nickname...