Friday, August 11, 2006

I cycled today...finally

Thirty minutes on a bike and I was ready to vomit, faint and DIE!! But I persevered and did one of my best cycles ever, considering this was my first one. I managed to burn 275kj's (just 20 short of what my teammate did for me last week) and cycled 13.59 kilometres. I know I can do better now, and I will do better. By the end of the 8 weeks, I want to burn at least 350 kj's. Hope I can do it.

My team is now 4th overall, and one of my teammates is currently the top female cyclist. I am so proud. We are winning in the female team category and we should take first place once it's over.

Now excuse me while I limp to the coffee machine and pass out.

2 comments:

The Real Marbro said...

so thats what...three jelly beans?Thats y i dont do excersize!

CaZ said...

Nooooo!!! Dont you understand how hard this was???

Though I did kind of reverse the whole process afterwards by wolfing down a box of slap chips! Plus coke!