Thursday, August 10, 2006

Cycle challenge update

We are already on our third week of our gym's cycle challenge and I have yet to do one cycle. Been sick sucks. Normally I am the first one to get into this and motivate the other members of my team to get moving. Well, this year the tables have turned. I am lagging far behind and can't wait to get onto that bike (with the horrible tiny seat). One of my team members completed a cycle for me last week and burnt 295 kj's. So she has set quite a huge benchmark for me! Normally I can reach about 260-270 so I will have to work really hard this time. I am going to the gym now for a warm up session and will complete my first cycle tomorrow. Next week I will have to cycle twice just so I can be up to date. I am trembling in my takkies already. Yikes, wish me luck...

I CAN DO IT!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Cazz, you can do it!!

CaZ said...

I did 20 minutes as a warm up yesterday and could have carried on but I had to go home. So I am quite confident that I will do well today.

Oh, and my team is 4th overall at the moment!!