Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Not a good day today

I managed to get my parents on a flight to Argentina, via Sao Paulo Brazil for the 16th of September, with South African Airways (so dont worry Greg, you might just be able to get rid of Martin then) but now they have to decide if that's when they want to go. It seems that planning a trip is just so damn hard. I have been on the phone all morning, sending emails to and fro, changing flight details here and there. We will make the final decision tonight and hopefully all will be sorted by tomorrow. My head is spinning - thank god I am not a travel agent!

They will miss the old man's birthday but they can always have a delayed second party afterwards. I wish I could go as well, as a party in Argentina is always big, and merry. I remember fondly the New Year's Eve party I had in Buenos Aires almost two years ago. It was probably the best one I have ever had. And the shopping is good too - CDs are so cheap, I bought over 20 last time I was there!

Anyway, back to why this day is not a good day. Besides all the phoning/emailing etc, I went to the gym for 2 hours to release some frustrations and ended up hurting my back. I didn't tell my instructor so now I am in agony. And the worst thing is that I have to cycle tomorrow. Bring on the myprodol!

Other than that I have just been moody, it happens to me a lot lately. I try to control my emotions, but being a woman, I just let it all out. The only thing that is keeping me from killing my colleague who keeps on clicking his pen absentmindedly (*cringe*) is the cocktails that I am looking forward to having tonight. It's ladies' night (we try get together once a month) and we are going to have cocktails galore and giggle like morons until we freeze our butts off in this kak weather.

I must make a point of coming up with some interesting stuff to write about, cause Im even putting myself to sleep here. Maybe I will have some juicy stories tomorrow! Ooooooooo...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your definition of a juicy story is on how to polish the floor with the least amount of polish and get the best results. "YAWN"

Dont stress. If your parents still go I will lay low and avoid your house. Can guess there aren't too many people that are pleased with my "so called comments"

CaZ said...

At least you comment, unlike some other people. I appreciate it.

I know a lot of my stories have been a great cure for insomnia but hey, I try *wink*

CaZ said...

I didnt say that no one comments, just that there are "some people" that dont bother, and I know who they are! But its not serious.

Shame, that's kak!!

The Real Marbro said...

how do you rik youre back when youre driving.What else were you doing?


Hey if they dont go.its their own fault.Youre working youre ass off to get them emmigrated.Id just have phoned home affairs and gotten them deported.For free.Only prob is getting them back

CaZ said...

Ja, we need mommy's cooking! Looks like they will fly on the 16th after all. So its not so bad.