Friday, August 25, 2006

Battle for Woodstock Semi-Finals

Tomorrow night we are going to see Inersha battle it out for a chance to play at Woodstock, in the semi-finals held at Roxy's. I am supporting them all the way! They are such an awesome band that they have definitely moved up the ranks of my top 10 South African bands. I am 120% sure that they will win!



Last year I managed to record some of the band members on my digi-cam at Woodstock 7, getting them to say strange things like "JNF rocks" etc, haha. You can hear me slurring in the background. Due to unforseen circumstances, I did not get to see them on stage that night *blush* so they have to play again this year!! I will make sure that I dont miss them this time!

So any Joburgers out there, get your asses off to Roxy's in Melville tomorrow night for some kick ass tunes! Other bands that will be there are listed on the flyer below:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELL YEAH!! I have my flyer printed and ready!!!
I printed an extra couple just to try and get people to vote for them at Roxy's!!

Its gonna rock! MOSHPIT!!!!!

CaZ said...

Definitely. I also printed a few. If I wasnt in pain I might even attempt the moshpit but instead I will stand in the sidelines, push you in and laugh while Ferdi smothers you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know!! That seriously sounds like a kak band! I only wanna see iNeRsHa!!