Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Urban Trash T-shirt

I finally received my much anticipated Urban Trash t-shirt that I ordered sometime in March this year. It arrived last Thursday, and here it is:

It has a picture of Melanie, the only female character. I am loving it already.

The reason it took so long for it to get to me was that it somehow got returned to cafepress.com (where I ordered it from) unclaimed from SA Customs. How that happened I am not sure. But I have a feeling that our wonderful post office was to blame. I had almost given up on ever getting this t-shirt, until I was adviced by cafepress that they had it, and were willing to re-ship, at no additional cost, or refund me. I thought, what the hell, let's give it another bash, and asked them to re-ship it to me. In about a week, I received it, after waiting almost 5 months.

So now I am the proud owner of an Urban Trash t-shirt. Jeremy - it was definitely worth the wait!!!

2 comments:

The Real Marbro said...

its about bladdy time!

CaZ said...

I am actually standing, and I suppose its stretched cause its a tight fit *blush* (damnit, Jeremy, you could have kept that comment to yourself, *lol*)

I must say that the quality is not that good, but it will do. I am just glad that its finally here.