Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My Chippenkoos

So my good friend Jeremy drew me a cartoon of my favourite Urban Trash character, Officer Koos. Here he is depicted as a Chippendale (since I love the Chippendales): Chippenkoos. Check out his other art on his site. He is on a rampage at the moment, adding one or two sketches every day. I wish I was as creative and talented as he was.


Speaking of Chippendales, man, I can't believe it's been a year since I last saw them, here in Carnival City. I don't think I have ever screamed as much as I did, over a bunch of semi- (or fully, sometimes) naked men. Sigh. I am sure a lot of you boys are probably thinking right now, "they are all gay". So what? Some of them may be gay, but not all of them are. Sigh.

Anyway, back to work...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!

TheTart said...

LOL! Very funny. I could use a bit of Chippenkoos in my life. ; )

Smooch,
The Tart
; )

The Real Marbro said...

But i asked him ages ago for that!

CaZ said...

You didnt ask for a Chippendale one. Plus he likes me more than you.