Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ugh, kak day

Im so upset with my boss. He has decided that us business analysts dont need 3G - i.e. we need you to come into the office every day, we dont want to work from home/beach/toilet/truworths etc. Bugger. I suppose he does need to see my pretty blushing face after all. So clearly I am miff. Now I have to find alternative means of getting internet at home so we can chat to our Weasel.

I have also been forced to attend one of our colleague's 40th birthday tonight at the Sound Stage in Midrand. I was planning a quiet evening at home, with my rock magazines (yes, it might sound boring to you, but I just need to chill) and now that has been ruined. I could have said no, but I find it hard to say no to people these days. Who knows, it might actually be fun. Right.

But Im not going alone. Im dragging Ferdi as well for the torture. Wait till he sees the show. Haha. The expression on his face will be priceless.

Im rushing off to Sandton now for a late meeting. Strike two to my boss. I think he has a death wish. He has moved to number one on my hit list.

Toodles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No 3G, thats blows!

So how was the party?

CaZ said...

It was actually a lot of fun. I will give an update later.

Anonymous said...

Aww bummer, on the 3G!!

Why is it always like that? If you're not in the mood to go out and end up dragging yourself to wherever you are going, you have such a fu@king cool time!?

Tink