Monday, January 22, 2007

5 more sleeps!

And then its party time like never before! How I am going to get through this week, I dont know, but my liver is going to have to go through some serious detox before the big event. It reminds me every five minutes or so how much in pain it is. I blame this weekend.

I was supposed to take it easy, get as much rest as possible, in between the all shopping and final organising for Saturday. Until I got invited to Edelweiss, that is. Last time we went there was for my mom's birthday, and since I enjoyed it so much, I thought why the hell not. It sure beats staying at home in front of the TV!

So Uli and her man picked me up and off we went. I ended up downing 2.5 litres of beer and two jagermeister shots. The last litres was drunk very painfully. Not much alcohol, so Ferdi says, but for me, it sure as hell was. And I thought I was fine, despite it all, until I got home, that is...

Things are not going to get better this week. Not since we have ladies night on Thursday, in honour of Tink's arrival in Jozi, Paddys Friday night, in honour of Vomit (no pun intended) and Saturday, well, ja. You do the math.

Oh, maaaaaaaannnnnnn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jozi is gona be so alive this weekend, I cant stand the waiting!