Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Keep Ferdi in your thoughts

The bugger failed two of his exams in November last year (I mean, seriously, who wants to study at that time of the year??) so he now has to rewrite them this week. First one this afternoon, right now actually, as Im a typing this, second one tomorrow. I have never seen him study so religiously. It amazes me. He woke up at 4am this morning (and woke me up, and the rest of the household in turn) so he could study. I was quite angry as I couldnt fall asleep again, but since it is so imperative and crucial that he passes, I let it slide.

If he doesnt pass, he wont have a job this year. He cant sign a contract with the firm he is currently working at, until he passes. And I am most certain he will, I have never seen him more determined to do so. He has spoken to his lecturers and they practically gave him the answers, so hopefully it all go well. But keep him in your thoughts anyway. You never know when you might need a lawyer!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please wish him the best of luck from me, I know how much this means to him.

Good luck old boy!!!

Anonymous said...

That was from Berny...
I does not want me to insert my name :(

CaZ said...

That's weird, I wonder why it did that?

Well, he says it went alright yesterday. He writes his final one this afternoon. Im holding thumbs!!

Anonymous said...

He's in my thoughts, I hope he aces both of them!

Psssss ... Tink here, it won't allow me to insert my name either! :(

Anonymous said...

how did he do?

CaZ said...

Why dont you ask him?