Monday, January 08, 2007

A quiet start to the first weekend of the year

After all the festivities these past few weeks, a quiet chilled weekend was definitely in order. I think I must have watched a total of 7 movies, most of them which I had taped last month. I ventured out a few times here and there. but mostly I stayed indoors - when I should have been taking the opportunity to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine that was lacking all these weeks!!

I went round to my hairdresser at Carlton Hair for my usual 2-monthly pampering. If I could afford it, I'd go every week, even if just for the head massages. I dont know why, but I love having my hair washed, brushed, cut etc. I felt like doing something ridiculous like chopping my hair off (I have the three year "time to cut this off" itch again) but my ever-cautious hairdresser held me back. Next time, I will get my way.

Since Ferdi is busy swotting for his supplementary exams, and everyone else is pretty much scarce, I went to the movies with Weasel and Shawn. It was already late and most of the movies had already started, like Flushed Away, which we had our hearts set on. The only one we could watch was "The Departed" and Im so glad we watched it. Its a Martin Scorsese film and since I love mafia/gangster type movies, this went rather well with me. I'd see it again.

Well, now that Im well rested, I am ready to party up a storm again. And I thing there is one just around the corner...thursday methinks...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will make sure to check out that movie!
We need a good Party again soon!

CaZ said...

Definitely this Thursday. We are getting Weasel pissed.

Lots of parties coming up this month. Woooohoooo!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy getting Weasel pissed, and take loads of blackmail pics!!

Tink