Thursday, January 04, 2007

Resolutions anyone?

Seeing as a new year has begun, most go crazy making lists and more lists of resolutions that they would like to achieve this year. Personally, I tend to avoid them cause I know me well enough - I almost never accomplish all the things I set out to do. But it doesnt mean that I dont have goals, because I do, I just dont only make them at the beginning of the year.

Instead, I have this year decided to make a list of things that I am looking forward to doing. With a little enthusiasm on my part, I just might get all of these done:

1. Celebrate my belated birthday with a bang! Sure, it's not a big birthday like my ever approaching 30th, but who said I cant go big on my 27th? I thrive on changing the rules. I look forward to having some of my favourite bands play at my bash: Aion Truth, iNeRsHa and Chromium! I am so excited I cant wait! In addition, some friends from out of town will be coming as well. I am so chuffed.

2. I will be moving to RMB in Sandton in February (unless my boss changes his mind again, touch wood). There I hope to go up the ranks and always push myself to learn more. I dont ever want to fall into a comfort zone trap again. I see a lot of opportunities looming for me.

3. Getting my bloody licence!!!! That is, if I can eventually get a booking for my learners this century. Still no luck. I think I might take Nicole's offer and do it in Bloemfontein! I am desperate!

4. Once that is done, I want to get a decent car and my own place. I think its about time I left the nest and become more independent. I need freedom!!!

5. Last, but not least, I want to go see some friends in London. Hopefully in August. Every year some new excuse or obstacle pops up, preventing me from visiting. But Im not putting this off any longer. I will go there even if I have to take out a loan, even if I have to row a boat to get there! Haha (um, no).

And that is about it really. Other than try to be a better person and try to be nicer to everyone - riiiiiiiight, I was born a bitch. Will always be a bitch! Haha. Ok, ok, I will try my best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Bitch! Just kidding, ou are a stunning person.

I also intend on getting my license this year, then we can go car shopping together

CaZ said...

Haha
And then we can go see all the bands we want without having to beg our brothers to take us there!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep,

I think do your learners here in Bloemfontein its so much less hassle and it will be fun. I mean this is the central of South Africa its like the unofficial capital of our country!