Friday, January 12, 2007

There is a huge party just around the corner...!!!

It's two weeks and one day to go to the event of the year, something I have been planning and waiting for anxiously for more than two months now: My 27th (yikes!) birthday bash!! I decided to postpone the celebrations for a month since there is too much happening in December, so instead, the party will be on the 27th of January.

I have decided to go really big this year, and hired 3 of my favourite SA bands to rock our socks off (though I dont really wear socks). The idea popped into my head on one alcohol-infused night while Berny and I were busy collecting drum sticks at Tempos. Remember that night? Haha. Well, after I sobered up, the idea got stuck in my head and so now Im ready to party up a storm!

Many people have asked me why I am having such a huge bash for my 27th? Normally one would go big for a 21st, a 30th etc but definitely not for a 27th. I have given them all the same answer: who said I cant go big for my 27th? Who made the rules? I am one of those people that likes to go against the norm and live for the moment - especially after all the kak I had last year. So I have ever reason to party like it's my last day on earth!!

Im quite excited, besides for the bands, several old and new friends that I havent seen in ages will be coming from practically all over the country to join the festivities. Its gonna be a MASSIVE reunion. With plenty of booze, haha. To my few readers, anyone who still doesnt know about the party, accept this as a formal invitation: COME TO MY PARTY!!! I will post more details soon.

The bands playing are:
Aion Truth

iNeRsHa


Chromium
I am so excited I could do cartwheels!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What we collected drumsticks and I was drunk, I dont even drink, hehehe who am I kidding ofcourse I remember that night.
It was awesome.
I cant wait for your B-day bash, we are going to have a wild night, one that we might not remember (note to self take camera with)but hey that the point.

Berny

CaZ said...

Oh, I want to remember it alright! But we will definitely have a good time!!! Yay!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait Cazzy!!! It's going to be totally awesome!

Oooh, and the hottie from Chromium is gonna be there ...!!!

Tink

CaZ said...

Hehehhhhehhhhhhh

Two weeks to go!!

Anonymous said...

I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 14 SLEEPYS TO GO!

NICOLE