Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thank You!!!

Yesterday's blog was blooming long, a thousand apologies but I love detail, what can I say. So I left my thank you's for today. And boy, do I owe a lot of people BIG THANK YOU'S!!!!!

First of all, I have to say thank you to Berny. She has been with me all the way, ever since I came up with this crazy idea to hire some bands and have a huge birthday bash. Even when I was sceptical and was ready to give up on the whole thing, she convinced me to stick with this while at the same time giving me her support. Thanks for all your help, bud. You are my jolling/drinking/headbanging/drum stick collecting partner after all!!! Haha. And it goes without saying, thanks for looking after me on Saturday night when I needed you most!

Of course, a big thank you must go to all the girls that assisted me during those awful moments in that dark place (ok, the loo). And Im sorry Martin for ruining your shoes, though I always thought they were kind of gay, haha. If anyone else helped me out during that time that I honestly cant remember, thank you as well.

A special mention must also be made to Tink! She was the second person to find out about my plans and offered her advice and excitement from the beginning. Thank you for taking time out to fly out here from Cape Town and spending some fun moments with me as well with all the setting up, shopping etc. I really appreciate it, babe. Hope we have another jol soon!!

Inki, thank you for the help with the shopping too. Our dearest funny Matt, thank you for coming all the way from PE, and helping me set up as well, even when you had to redo stuff when I wasnt happy. Thanks bud!! Nicole! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to come out and see me! It was a wonderful but long overdue reunion! It was cool seeing you again!

To all other guests that attended my party, thanks for coming peeps! From what I could see, everyone was having a good time so I hope you all really enjoyed it as much as I did!!!

Ferdi-fat. Ah, my dear little brother does care. Not only did he drive me to and fro Marks Park when I needed to check up on things, help me set up and gave me little tidbits of (mostly useless) advice, he also was the funniest topless M.C. a sister could ask for!!! You are hilarious, fatty!! Thank you!!! And thanks for getting me home safe and sound (even though I didnt know I was home already).

Last but not least, thanks to the bands - Aion Truth, Inersha, and Chromium, you guys kicked ass, as well as Maynframe Productions for the great sound. Thank you to you all. I hope you all had fun!

As I read this back to myself most of it sounds kak and mushy but Im in a hurry. Im off to RMB in Sandton now and I dont know when I will be online again. Today I say goodbye to BankCity. OK, Im being rushed, gotta go! Bye!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww sweet, Thanks buddy!
You know I'll always be there, good and bad times!

You rock!!!!

Anonymous said...

Word G! But I only spend time with you cause Weasel isn't around!

CaZ said...

Liar, you love me more than Weasel!!!

Thanks girls, I appreciate you a lot!!!
And yes, he did say "Keep it Metal", I think it was their drummer.