Tuesday, January 23, 2007

JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge 2007


Not much to say today except that I have registered for the JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge, that is taking place on March 1. It's my fourth time, that I will be running/walking/crawling/gasping for air and finally, dying. It's a 5.6 km race. Not much, but that is all I can muster before I pass out. It takes place in Wanderers, we get fancy t-shirts and then a goodie bag after completing the race. The first year we got a cool mini radio for running. Last year we got some kak, hopefully this time is better.

After the race we go back to our hospitality tents (each company gets their own) where we cancel all the calories we burnt by stuffing our faces and downing booze. Oh, and this year we get treated to a performance by Johnny Clegg. Yay. Whooppeeee.

Im off to the gym now to begin my training. If only my legs werent so so right now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you are really brave!
Good luck with that

Anonymous said...

Hey good luck, but i'm gonna see you before that anyway. You're gonna get enough exercise from your birthday party anyway, jumping, running around, etc. Haha, see ya.

CaZ said...

Ag, thanks girls. Training not going as good as I thought so far. But at least I have more than a month to go!!