Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The move is on!

Looks like Im going to be moving out of this kak office sooner than we thought. Last year my boss had told me that we were only expected to move to Sandton in February this year but now they are all getting a bit impatient so we might be moving as early as next week. And I am not complaining. I cant wait to get out of here! Having to work near the taxi rank is making my nerves hit the roof!

My colleague is busy arranging all our move details as Im idly typing away here. Rumour on the street is that we are getting brand new laptops, with 3G!!! That is so cool! Now I will be able to update my blog from home, and I can choose not to go to the office, if I bloody well feel like it. Actually, ignore last comment, cause my boss is still old school. He likes to see us working, right under his nose, and dish out the occassional joke my way. So I will still be going to the office, but a NICER office. Much much nicer office!

And I hear that there is plenty of talent there, if you know what I mean....

*Evil laugh*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I will need to stop by your office sometime then, hehehe.

Sounds like a cool new office!

Why is it no allowing me to enter my name?????? :(

Posted By: Berny

Anonymous said...

Me testing

CaZ

CaZ said...

Ok, I just tested it and it was fine.

Dont know what's wrong on your side...

You are welcome to stop by my office any time! Dibs on the talent though, haha

Anonymous said...

I click on other, it always brought up a block to put my name in, now it does nothing.

Dibs on looking at the talent!
Haha the word verification is telling me to say "sghot"

Berny

Anonymous said...

Excellent! New office, new talent, new laptop with 3G ... you're a lucky girl! What a great start to 007!!

Tink

(Still not able to add my name!)

Anonymous said...

Testing....

Seems like its still broke :(

Berny

CaZ said...

Yes, I mentioned it in this blog too. Vomit, you must stop speed reading!!!