Thursday, January 25, 2007

Party weekend

Tink is gonna get a surprise at the airport this afternoon, I am going to be there when Ferdi fetches her! I was worried that Ferdi was going to make her pull his finger or worse, so now that danger can be averted. My meeting was cancelled this afternoon, what a relief!!

So party weekend begins tonight at the Blue Goose - ladies only. We are gonna do the usual, drink till we drop and giggle like schoolgirls. Snort, in some cases. Its a pity Berny cant make it. Those flower pots sure do miss her. Haha. But we are not going to over do it tonight (yeah right). Got to save our livers for more craziness.

Friday morning Tink and I are taking the surprisingly willing Ferdi, shopping. Though something tells me its cause Tink promised him ice cream. He is such a spoilt brat.

Friday night JHB will be invaded by our favourite PE'ian (Ferdi's words, not mine), Mr Vomitboy. Its his second trip to JHB and this time by plane. Hide your women and children, cause this bugger is coming to town! So after our entourage picks him up at the airport (he is going to feel like Beckham the way we carry on) we have 3 options: go to Paddys, go to Edelweiss, or sit at home and watch a DVD, and our almost empty wallets. Im hoping for Edelweiss. Keeping my fingers crossed!

And of course, Saturday is the big event which I have discussed at length already so there is no need to repeat. I will be back on Tuesday (need 2 days to recover fully) so I will give you a full report when I return.

So long suckers! (I always wanted to say that, not sure it fits here though).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo, Party weekend!
Sorry I cant make it tonight girls but I'll make up for it on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Njoy your saturday!!! pity ul be busy - there were 2 more drummers at kahoonies u coulda nicked sticks from ;)
Sacred Estate and Falling Short :)
Till next time !!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, its monday, and i dont even wanna know how you're feeling. Man, next time i see you, we're gonna have so much to discuss. hope you recover though