Friday, July 14, 2006

Weekend is here

I have nothing to do this weekend. I just can't believe it. And for some reason, I am quite disappointed. I should be glad though. This means I can catch up on some sleep, clean my room (how boring) and do some reading this weekend. Yawn.

But never fear, I have actually been invited to a party at the office!! Can you believe it! One of the accountants has resigned so we are throwing him a little farewell party just now, at the office pub. Yes, we have an pub on our floor, which happens to be right next to our CEO's office. How convenient. Ha ha. I need a drink quite badly actually.

So that is all the excitement I will be having this weekend, before I even go home tonight. But at least I won't be falling out of any trees!! (touch wood - or NOT!).


No comments: