Friday, July 28, 2006

I am too lazy today

So lazy, that I dont even want to eat. I am just sitting here, staring at my screen, wishing it was 3 already so I can get the hell out of here to start my weekend. This whole morning I have been sorting through over 1000 jackets that our division ordered for our staff. We never got samples of the damn jackets, so everyone ordered the size they are accustomed to wearing. Turns out that these jackets are a small make, so 90% of the staff cant fit into their jackets. If one more person comes up to complain, heads will roll. So we will have to return most of these jackets - that means more work. I am beat. I wanna go home.

I still have the flu, feel worse than yesterday but I am still going to have some fun this weekend. Tonight we are starting off at our pastor's house to celebrate his birthday, then us kids are going to Roxy's to see some bands battle it out for a chance to play at Woodstock. I will be voting for Inersha - they are awesome.

Tomorrow I will try get as much sleep as possible, though I have to fit in some work as well, since I hardly did a thing this week (thanks to the damn jacket story). And there might be a party or two to go to as well. Sunday will be laid back as usual - first church, then a picnic with the girls. I will be making chocolate muffins for the first time in history. I will let you all know how that goes, it's bound to be a disaster.

So enjoy your weekends, I am going for a quick snooze now. Zzzzzzzzz....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, wake up, no time to sleep now, gotta stay awake for the weekend, sleeping will just make it even worse. Ooh, tonight, lots of food, so it doesnt matter if u havent had much this afternoon, theres more than enough for tonight. Hey, we have to phone Matt tonight, told him that everyone was gonna be here, so we might as well all have a chat with him. Lets hope the parents get really trashed tonight, especially the pastor, haha, that would be funny. Well, see you tonight, enjoy the rest of your day!!!