Thursday, July 13, 2006

I have a new pc!!

Forgive me for acting like a kid at Christmas, but I am so excited about getting a new pc here at work. You see, us plebs in the office hardly ever get anything new so you can imagine my excitement and surprise when I was told by IT that I was entitled to an upgrade. I had to wait four long years for this! I got a very snazzy new Dell pc, with the following specs: Pentium (R) 4CPU 3.00GHz 2.99 GHz, 0.99 GB of RAM. All Greek to me but maybe it means something to you IT dudes. And maybe a lot of you have better pcs than mine, but hey, let me bask in my pride and excitement for a little while, at least?

Here is my new baby:
















Yes, those are the Chippendales that I met last year, on my screen...

2 comments:

The Real Marbro said...

3gig processor,and whats the other 2.99gig?

But all round..nice.i wish i had a flat screen.No reason other than its pretty...

CaZ said...

Yeah, its definitely pretty. I had a flat screen before, but this one is nicer, its newer and bigger.

I dont know what the other 2.99 gig is, you are asking the wrong person.