Monday, July 24, 2006

I am sick again!

Damnit, I can't believe that I have caught the flu once again, especially after I went through so much trouble to get my damn rotten tonsils out! I am fuming! And I owe it all to Ferdi. He got sick this weekend, and in true Ferdi-style, passed his germs onto me. Why can't he ever give them to Weasel? It's just not fair.

I knew I was sick immediately when I woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat and fever. After that I woke up about 10 times, every time having the same recurring nightmare. I watched "Finding Neverland" last night so that kind of stuck in my head. I dreamt that I had to finish writing a play but never got round to it. Its funny how, when I am sick, I always dream about the movie I watched earlier that evening. Maybe I watch too much TV. People have said that before. Not that that is going to stop me.

Stupid me came to work today in any case, even though my head is pounding and my nose is dripping non-stop. I tried to get my dad to fetch me early, but thanks to Ferdi having a class this afternoon, I can only leave after 3 this afternoon. So in the meantime I am sitting tight, trying not to fall asleep. Thank goodness my boss is playing golf today. I want my mommy.

3 comments:

The Real Marbro said...

the only reason he passes the germs on to you,is cause you dont nurse him healthy again.

Its youre fault..really

Anonymous said...

Hey, that sux, you're sick. damnit. Hope u get better soon. This weather does suck anyway, its kinda cold. Hope u had a fantastic weekend. Have a good week at work, thats if u decide to actually go, since you're so sick. And dont worry, u dont need to nurse Ferdi, he needs to nurse you. Due to it being all his fault. Well, hear from u soon, crisis at home and at rudi's work, theres too much kak right now, and just came home from holiday. Chat soon, ingrid.

CaZ said...

Thanks Inki.
Im gonna be outta here soon but since I "kiss ass" so much, I'll be back in the office tomorrow.

marbro, it wasnt my fault. I aint anybody's nurse.