Friday, February 16, 2007

So I am going to Randfontein tonight...

Heaven help me! Lol. Just kidding. Berny and her friend Tanya, have kindly invited me over for a night out, Randfontein style. I dont know what awaits me (I hear there is a lot of sokkie'ng going on there) but one thing is for sure, I am not going to be sober for this!

I am actually looking forward to it. Nice way to start the weekend. But first, I have to put up with Princess Marbro. He is picking me up this afternoon. I told him I was going to buy him ice cream (and now he thinks its a date. WTF). I cant wait to see the look on his face when I tell him that I lied. I need to save every cent for booze tonight. Hehehehheheh.

If I am not back on Monday, its cause he finally got his ultimate wish and killed me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't forget my phonecall!!

Inki said...

and mine

Anonymous said...

All I am saying is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry Caz

CaZ said...

It was goooooddddd. Check for an update later today.