Friday, February 23, 2007

I am going to kill Princess

On our way to my work, Ferdi and I were listening to UJfm, as per usual, when the DJ announces a new dedication. This is how it went, and I quote the DJ here: "I just received an sms from Martin and he has requested Lacuna Coil for Ferdi. You see, Ferdi is trying to kill his sister, cause she beats him up! So this goes out to Ferdi. Hahahahaha".

I wasnt laughing. I DO NOT beat Ferdi up. I smack his belly once in a blue moon when he asks for it. That's all. So I of course had to set the record straight. I sms'd the DJ and told him that they are lying and that they are being so mean!! And I requested Placebo - Meds, which under no circumstances, must they be dedicated to Princess or Ferdi.

By then the DJ was finding this situation extremely hilarious (I would too, I suppose). He read my sms out loud, dedicated Placebo to me and ordered Martin and Ferdi TO STOP BEING MEAN TO ME!

So see, boys, he said you must stop it. So stop it. I dont know what happened after that cause I was already at the office, so I am assuming that that is where the story ended. I dont trust Ferdi and Martin - they could fabricate their own little stories of what happened afterwards. Definitely not reliable witnesses. So for me, that's where it ends. I win.

THE END.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caz Get him with a bad dedication of Britney in the afternoon at like 5 then I can laugh at him the whole way home

CaZ said...

Ah!! Will definitely do that! Thanks for the tip. Haha

Anonymous said...

haha good one martin!!